KEYNOTE - PAPER PRESENTATIONS - WORKSHOPS - FILMS
The Imagine Europe open seminar gathers participants interested in discussing and experimenting with participatory and creative methods, with the aim to articulate, explore, and create knowledge and perspectives on the contemporary, so-called European ‘crisis'.
The one-day seminar will include a keynote address, paper presentations, workshops, film screenings and panel discussions to create a critical and reflective dialogue with the participants, imagining a road-map to the future of Europe.
ALL ARE WELCOME | Free entrance, incl. coffee and snacks | Registration required
And ensure a seat for one of the workshops through separate registration (see more info at the registration pages):
- Card Game Workshop (LINK)
- Participatory Theatre Workshop (LINK)
- ‘Telling the Story Differently' by N. Carpentier
- ‘Queering Imaginations' by S. Chadha
- ‘Images of the New Europe' by A. Forbes
- ‘The (In)Visible Migrant as Image-Maker' by M. Nilsson
- ‘Immigrants in the Sexual Revolution' A. Shield
- ‘Playing for Integration: Diversophy for neighbours' facilitated by A. Fox & L. Mark Rugholt
- ‘Forum Play on Cross-Cultural Communication Challenges' with A. Alsaat, A. Nawid, A. Okubay, and paper by B. Ravn Olesen
- ‘Click to Remain' by V. Kittlitz & M. Wickwire
- ‘Vision of Europe' by M. Latto
- ‘HotSpot' by T. Maslic
- ‘Ten Europes' by D. Stankiewicz
Got questions? Contact the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.