A 3 hour-introduction of Starting a Business in Denmark
This introduction will give you a basic overview of starting a business in Odense. It will also cover practical challenges such as VAT registration, accounting, personal taxes, company types, etc.
First there is a presentation by the speaker, followed by a discussion on how to overcome the issues and challenges of running a business.
At the end of the evening, we will have the opportunity to network.
We will also provide coffee, tea, water, and a sandwich.Presentation:
You will receive information about
- Types of businesses and which one to choose
- Company registration (CVR)
- VAT and how to do VAT accounting
- Salary and online payroll systems
- Requirements for accounting
- And more
- Startups in Odense
- Those intending to start up a business in Odense
- Those with a business idea who need more information about starting up
If you have an idea for a business or you have already started a business, you can always book an appointment with a consultant. Go to www.odense.dk/startup
to learn more.For enrollment:
Go to the top of this page and select "Sprog"Time:
Presentation 17:00 - 20:00
Networking: 20:00 - 20:30Contact:
Henrik Hvam, e-mail: email@example.com or tel. 2710 6620.