This workshop consists of 1 ½ hours presentation and following, a discussion about how to overcome the issues and challenges of running a business, based on input from the participants and the speaker. The aim of the last part is to share knowledge and dig deeper into specific questions that the participants have related to their business, and networking.
After the workshop you will know:
- Which business forms exists and which one to choose
- How to register your company
- How to pay taxes
- What is VAT, and how to do VAT accounting
- How to make an invoice
- Which requirements there are regarding accounting
- More about insurances, etc.
Entrepreneurs that are at a starting point, or who have an idea and would like to get more knowledge about the requirements for starting one's own business.