We are very privileged to have the opportunity to invite you to an exciting workshop with Christoph Geisler
, from the company Seenfire, USA
. He will guide you through a very hands-on 2 days workshop in how to make a "One minute Video". Learn more here:http://www.seenfire.com/https://www.facebook.com/SEENFIRE/
How can we use photos and video to engage an online audience?
How do we set up and plan a one-minute video production?
How do we use a smartphone or camera like a professional?
How do we organize media files and edit a video in one day?
How do we teach other people to make videos after the course is over?STUDENT WORKSHOP PREPARATION
To this workshop you must please bring:
(1) Smartphone or camera with full batteries
(2) Connector cable from camera to computer
(3) Pair of headphones
(4) Laptop (if available)
(5) USB stick with favorite photos, music and videosGather media items on a USB stick or save in your email:
(1) JPG or PNG of your company logo, school logo or personal profile photo
(2) Six photographs about yourself, your family/friends, your school, your work and/or your company for a profile video
(3) Bring an mp3 or get a free YouTube song from: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/musicSOFTWARE DOWNLOADS !!!! Download only 1 day before the course !!!!
Adobe Premiere Pro Editing software, 3-day free trial download: https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/premiere
Note about Adobe download: 64-bit computer processor required. If your computer is 32-bit, search online for older versions of Premiere Pro that are compatible with your computer.ONE MINUTE VIDEO SAMPLES
Here is a one minute video link that introduces the future participants to the One Minute Academy and focuses on some of the themes that we will learn: https://youtu.be/lcciwiwezNEHere are some additional video links of videos made by former students around the world.
"Who am I?" by Beny Ashburn
Job profile video
Los Angeles, USA
"Barbie" by Suparna Chatterjee